Saratoga Wy

I used to hunt elk near there, and pronghorn just to the east of that town. Loved fly fishing the river, too.

Live across state now. Sure loved Fire Water. Bought my latest shotgun at that sporting goods store.

Are you hunting there? Visiting? Give us some direction here, so the hetero crowd can safely participate in this thread.

To each is his own. I gotta say I really didn't like firewater. I love the wolf, really love the wolf. Hugus well is it open or not? Ha ha. Sandwich shop crazy over priced but good. Liked Dukes / the Cantina good mexican and fun bar. Snowy Mt Brewery like the German beer selections in Oct, food good.

To each is his own. I gotta say I really didn't like firewater. I love the wolf, really love the wolf. Hugus well is it open or not? Ha ha. Sandwich shop crazy over priced but good. Liked Dukes / the Cantina good mexican and fun bar. Snowy Mt Brewery like the German beer selections in Oct, food good.
We were fans of that small Italian place just west of town. Can't remember the name. Angry Italian or something like that. It's right next to a small park.

I used to hunt elk near there, and pronghorn just to the east of that town. Loved fly fishing the river, too.

Live across state now. Sure loved Fire Water. Bought my latest shotgun at that sporting goods store.

Are you hunting there? Visiting? Give us some direction here, so the hetero crowd can safely participate in this thread.
Son and I drew cow tags. Had a question about access to an area, @TOGIE was kind enough to answer through PM. Certainly do appreciate all of the food recommendations though, hopefully a celebratory meal and drink are in my boy's future

Back