Yeti GOBOX Collection

Rimfire Rifle Recommendations (update, found one)

Hertervillian

Im wanting to get a good .22 . It’ll see use as 90% range toy/trainer, 10% squirrel rifle. I’ve got a can I’d like to put on it.

I’m drawn to the Tikka, I shoot a T3 and like the idea of the two being quite similar. The Bergara looks very interesting, as does the CZ.

Last edited:
My wife's bergara carbon bmr is deadly. And that's with cheap ammo. I just shot a gopher at 110 yards this afternoon with it.

Cz 457 is a no brainer. Like you. My hunting rifle is a tikka. I'm thinking of getting the t1x. Tikka is supposed to be a great gun as well.

I've bought an assortment of .22's over the years, kept the ones I was partial to and sold/gave away to the kids a ton more.

cz22.jpg

Hands down this one (CZ 457 At-One Varmint 16.5in) is by far the most accurate I've owned. Paired it with a Sightron SIH 3-9x40mm/MOA-20 Scope and with good ammo it just doesn't miss out to about 125yds.

You mentioned the top three I would have suggested. If you want something classy a 457 Luxe is my pick. If I have grandkids that is what they will get. The open sights with the ramp are very good. I don't think you can wrong with any of the 3. Pick your set up and enjoy.

Is nrl a possibility. Those listed are very good mid tier guns. If competition is possible vudoo or Rimx are two above those listed, in price and podiums.

Back