RE Katquanna

Great Article. Go Kathryn!!

The more facts - and I mean FACTS - that can be brought to light the better.

Thanks guys. I really didnt want anything written about me, I am more about the issues, but since Todd is collaborating on a series, he said he wanted to "introduce" me. I am very grateful that he was courageous enough to tackle this very political set of interconnected issues. So hats off to Todd, so we can get this out into the media.

I did bring up Hunt Talk, which will go in another article. I told him about the discussions of these subjects here and how this affects not just the GYA states of Montana, Wyoming and Idaho, but the hunters from the US who come here. Which is one reason why I bring these things up here. I see he replaced my "bullsh*t" with "rhetoric". ;)

I for one certainly appreciate the information that you bring to this website, keep up the good work.

Thanks guys. I really didnt want anything written about me, I am more about the issues, but since Todd is collaborating on a series, he said he wanted to "introduce" me. I am very grateful that he was courageous enough to tackle this very political set of interconnected issues. So hats off to Todd, so we can get this out into the media.

I did bring up Hunt Talk, which will go in another article. I told him about the discussions of these subjects here and how this affects not just the GYA states of Montana, Wyoming and Idaho, but the hunters from the US who come here. Which is one reason why I bring these things up here. I see he replaced my "bullsh*t" with "rhetoric". ;)

I know you don't want to blow your own horn but please keep us informed on any future articles that John Q. Public may get to read on this matter.

PS: you've got somebody's attention and I think you're making some agencies nervous. Keep up the thankless job you are doing. Some of us that aren't so knowledgeable on the subject really appreciate it.

Last edited:
A far better use of this forum and its traffic than the normal winter game found on all hunting forums; a game called "bash each other's teeth out" over topics that have nothing to do with anything hunting related.

Appreciate your work, Kat.

I can assure you that there are many influential lurkers who read Hunt Talk on a regular basis. They are paying attention. I hear from some of them and a couple have asked , "How the hell did this fly under my radar?"

Kathryn,
I am glad you are so passionately pursuing this issue

Bigfin,
much agreed... sometimes the topics of threads get a little stale after this years pictures are posted and stories are told. refreshing to see something informative. I find myself checking in to see what is "new" with the topic

Gentlemen, I appreciate your words. Thank you.

Cowboy, I received some emails, as well as calls about that "attention" and agency nervousness you spoke of. Also, Rob Chaney of the Missoulian got in touch with me, so he may be doing an article.

I really look forward to Todds series because I have a journalists dream with all my research, sitting in my living room - the money trail, illegal funneling of taxpayer dollars, the strong arming evidence, Yellowstone National Park bison eggs and sperm harvesting, Native American connection, ad nauseum... all of this because of the MT FWP (Helena) elk management in areas with brucellosis debacle.

Randy, thanks for having a great forum allowing this public discourse.

Cowboy, I received some emails, as well as calls about that "attention" and agency nervousness you spoke of. Also, Rob Chaney of the Missoulian got in touch with me, so he may be doing an article. .

I figured that would be the case. I make a living having to deal with various Mt. State agencies. Don't be shy if your goal/progress needs some support. I got a feeling a lot of people when they REALLY knew what and how things have been going on - will watch your back.

A far better use of this forum and its traffic than the normal winter game found on all hunting forums; a game called "bash each other's teeth out" over topics that have nothing to do with anything hunting related.

Appreciate your work, Kat.

I can assure you that there are many influential lurkers who read Hunt Talk on a regular basis. They are paying attention. I hear from some of them and a couple have asked , "How the hell did this fly under my radar?"

I came for the insults from Jose, I stay for the eloquent words of passionate hunters and outdoors people :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeoregonhunter
Back