Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

PSA - New Sig Sauer Zulu6 HDX Pro's Are Trash

I don't have much left to compare them too as I've sold what I haven't been using.
1000012292.jpg
Leupold golden ring 12-40x60 set at 16x
1000012290.jpg
Zulu 16 pro

My thoughts on zulus is what they lack in depth of focus and edge to edge clarity they make up for with the stabilization. After hunting with them I never had to question what I was looking at. Counting stickers on bucks and identifying antlered vs antlerless at 3+ miles and never once set up a tripod. The stabilization is that good. And it sounds like sig is going to stand by them for life. I'm not sure what's not to like.

Do yourself a favor and do not try the 16x42 HDX. You will cry.

The omniscan sucks compared to scan and target lock modes on the gen 2’s. Image is likely better too except beyond legal shooting light.

Do yourself a favor and do not try the 16x42 HDX. You will cry.

The omniscan sucks compared to scan and target lock modes on the gen 2’s. Image is likely better too except beyond legal shooting light.
I had them. I Sold them when I bought the pros

I had them. I Sold them when I bought the pros
Did you actually test them side by side at a far field target? The 16 pros I have right now are easily the worst of the 3 pro models I have in my possession. Given the difference in quality between the 18’s perhaps you got a good pair of 16x50’s.

I’d love for others to post up comparison images.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NorskUlv
Back