Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Project 2025 and Conservation

Our nation was formed with a system of checks and balances that work for you when people who's ideals you don't agree with are in control.
And that is the problem both extremes have. They are so busy “being right” they can’t imagine caring about a system or process that denies them their “just desserts”.

I would say two views of non-existent camps. The majority are more in the middle than the extremes you noted.
At least a few million in the quasi-religious Gaia camp by their own claims. As for excessive selfishness in America today, I would say those numbers are way higher.

My vote is for the K-P asteroid.
Learn something knew every day. I always remembered the K-P boundary as the K-T boundary. I Googled it and found out the name has been changed.
If we are talking Geologic scale, everything we as humans are doing to the planet is insignificant. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try to do better.

At least a few million in the quasi-religious Gaia camp by their own claims. As for excessive selfishness in America today, I would say those numbers are way higher.
Double that and you still have less than 2 percent of the entire population. Transposing extremist views to a much larger part of the population than actually exists is a big part of the problem in this country and something that has changed dramatically over the years.

What happened to laying off the political BS?

Double that and you still have less than 2 percent of the entire population. Transposing extremist views to a much larger part of the population than actually exists is a big part of the problem in this country and something that has changed dramatically over the years.
You are part of the problem pushing the extremist left views that this project 2025 is going to completely end our democracy. Yet the the only threat to democracy this year so far is democrats forcing the nominee of the party out because they decided he couldn't win.they removed my candidate and now I don't know who I will vote for

You are part of the problem pushing the extremist left views that this project 2025 is going to completely end our democracy. Yet the the only threat to democracy this year so far is democrats forcing the nominee of the party out because they decided he couldn't win.they removed my candidate and now I don't know who I will vote for
Read the link in post #309, just prior to yours, then consider impact on public lands. "Completely end our democracy" is an over-the-top reaction.
So from comment "removed my candidate" the reasonable assumption is that you would vote for Pres. Biden if still running. So "now I don't know who I will vote for" then reasonably assumes you may vote for the opposing pary's candidate. That does not make reasonable sense. But back to ramifications of Project 2025 ....

You seem like you need a hug and a piece of hard candy.

Read the link in post #309, just prior to yours, then consider impact on public lands. "Completely end our democracy" is an over-the-top reaction.
So from comment "removed my candidate" the reasonable assumption is that you would vote for Pres. Biden if still running. So "now I don't know who I will vote for" then reasonably assumes you may vote for the opposing pary's candidate. That does not make reasonable sense. But back to ramifications of Project 2025 ....
Why hasn't Tester endorsed Harris? Too extreme? She wants to ban off shore oil leases. That would put a crimp LWCF revenue, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Show me once where I said I backed in anything in this media driven end of the world project 2025 they have got all you sheep thinking that project 2025 is a done deal it simply something for them to run with to try and SCARE THE MIDDLE INTO VOTING A SPECIFIC DIRECTION. Both side pull this shit the problem is even in the middle there are people like you that will fall for anything that is said. Bha is a joke they are borderline anti hunting they will say anything to keep there anti hunting trout anglers money coming in

What some don't see Is it's easier to get non hunters to fight with us on enviromental issue and keeping public land then it is to try and convince them hunting is good when it's on the ballot you are about to see this colorado or the game commision in Washington that is now a democrate anti hunting commision

Depending on how I read this we either very much agree or just kind of agree. When you say "transposing", if that is meant as "misunderstanding, projecting or confusing"? If so I don't disagree but view it as a moderate problem but not the big problem. But if you really intended to suggest "apply" or "deliver on", we are in complete agreement. Our system in fact has turned into a system that actually results in the projection of real power by very small constituency groups (sugar growers for example), and a very limited ability to do anything about things much of the country cares about (pharma pricing, immigration, budget discipline, etc).

To the original OP. Think tank white papers littered with minor former administration officials are a dime a dozen from both extremes. This is only on anyone's radar because it plays well with the "end of democracy" narrative. This has been give far too much attention for all the wrong reasons.

To the original OP. Think tank white papers littered with minor former administration officials are a dime a dozen from both extremes. This is only on anyone's radar because it plays well with the "end of democracy" narrative. This has been give far too much attention for all the wrong reasons.

Yes, but:

Heritage is not just a think tank. It's a major financial influencer in elections and they demand loyalty to the agenda for those they prop up. It's a think tank that's also a major PAC. Their influence on the party is not insignificant.

Show me once where I said I backed in anything in this media driven end of the world project 2025 they have got all you sheep thinking that project 2025 is a done deal it simply something for them to run with to try and SCARE THE MIDDLE INTO VOTING A SPECIFIC DIRECTION. Both side pull this shit the problem is even in the middle there are people like you that will fall for anything that is said. Bha is a joke they are borderline anti hunting they will say anything to keep there anti hunting trout anglers money coming in

What some don't see Is it's easier to get non hunters to fight with us on enviromental issue and keeping public land then it is to try and convince them hunting is good when it's on the ballot you are about to see this colorado or the game commision in Washington that is now a democrate anti hunting commision
It's difficult to discuss Project 2025 ramifications when extreme irrational responses to messages and name-calling is common rhetoric.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back