Project 2025 and Conservation

Oh for sure. Montana economy is booming. But Colstrip closes in what, 2030? Montana can address the problem then when they flip the switch and the lights don't go on, or they can plan ahead and address it now. Inputs to ROI are always flexible.
Seems like everyone is getting in the "clean energy" game. How about using rotting sugar beets to make biogas?

Last edited:
First, quote me correctly, "commenting on ever forum....."

Others might be surprised at how Buzz doesn't do things for personal gain, as again in his daily comenting on every forum(except Rokslide for some reason) he talks non stop about his stock portfolio and his personal gains. Again, thise that read Buzz here, I'm sure are shocked to read such things…

Perhaps in the fan club you're not aware, but Ole boy changes personalities depending on audience.
In this case Buzz has really irritated me as well. M and M? Disgusting.🤮 So sad, very sad.😜😜😜

whatnot, wishing you continued success with your investigative skills and righting everything that is wrong.🙄

"without bypassing important protections for our environment and impacted communities,” The accuracy of that statement by Manchin is what will determine succesful passage--or not. Noting the later passage "creating hurdles for those who want to challenge them on environmental or other grounds." I think there will be some who disagree with Manchin.

Lots of strategy buried in these deals, often more designed to keep Coal and oil and gas companies and investors happy.

For example, on the one hand working to cut envirornmental review staff and budgets, while the other is telling them they have even less time to do their work on permit reviews than before....

In this case Buzz has really irritated me as well. M and M? Disgusting.🤮 So sad, very sad.😜😜😜

whatnot, wishing you continued success with your investigative skills and righting everything that is wrong.🙄

I know, when a fan boy, you're always a fan boy.

I'm sure he'll take you elk hunting on that top secret red desert spot. Just keep waiting

No. Buzz just likes to channel his inner Jose. How many sites does he mouth off on? Sounds like an internet addiction problem to me.

As do we all.

I'm just entertained by the crowd that is always blown away with his "genius".

Fun watching videos and reading testimony he gives, then reading him yap about it. Its like two different worlds.

I'm just concerned, I almost lost credibility in here, I sure hope I retained it.

Rotting? They couldn't turn it into ethanol fast enough? Lost some fuel tax credits on that batch.
No. They are purposely rotting the sugar beets to convert it into bio natural gas. How much would Washington State be willing to pay for electricity generated by clean bio gas to fulfill their zero carbon agenda? This could be a lucrative venture.

As do we all.

I'm just entertained by the crowd that is always blown away with his "genius".

Fun watching videos and reading testimony he gives, then reading him yap about it. Its like two different worlds.

I'm just concerned, I almost lost credibility in here, I sure hope I retained it.
Buzz has to be that kid that got covered wagons in grade school. One hunt site with his genius is enough for me.

I'm sure he'll take you elk hunting on that top secret red desert spot. Just keep waiting
Man do you need his autograph? Sit on his lap? Maybe he can make some merch for you to wear?

I cant fathom being so obsessed with someone.

Nobody is going to call Buzz and I buddies. We have squabbled over all kinds of topics over the years. But your personalizing a whole series of posts that have little to nothing to do about the topic at hand and just repeatedly pound on one other HT user (Buzz in this case) is ridiculous and I hope BigFin pulls the plug on your account soon.

Too me it is very simple. With all the donations and government shit. Make a non profit that buys montana land. Forget rmef and mule deer foundation. And most organizations that pay out employees. Make one that proceeds go to buying land that is turned over to the public

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back