Pink camo, #dadbodhunter, and a whole lotta stupid!

View attachment 341340

I did not stop at MD or Buccees @TOGIE

I don’t hate myself that much! Just enough to go send myself on insane hikes! Forgot the ice axe so I should probably take it easy this time.

grabbed a bag of these during my most recent Buc-ee's drop in. not bad, not great, 3.5/5 stars.

it's a funhouse in there - the people watching is 10/10, so is the lifetime of foods and oddities to sample.

IMG_7669.jpg

no McD's till i notch a tag. i do have principles, after all.

grabbed a bag of these during my most recent Buc-ee's drop in. not bad, not great, 3.5/5 stars.

it's a funhouse in there - the people watching is 10/10, so is the lifetime of foods and oddities to sample.

View attachment 341341

I can’t road trip without chichirones, so I approve.

I got that ad earlier this week as well. Pretty sure I can't pull off that top. I am a big fan of the T1 pants I wore daily for my field work this year.

Last edited:

View attachment 341341

Is this the glassing meal of the year? I kind of miss the mcdoubles, and was gonna put in a bid for jimmy johns club lulu's.

I wasn’t going to do a live hunt this year but as it ended up I got a little inspired this morning when I found out my new pattern got released as I was pulling out of the driveway. I got to design a new shirt in collaboration with my favorite work wear company.

View attachment 341281

I don’t make any money off of them but if any of you are brave enough you can get them here.

Damn, if that ain't an arborist thirst trap, I don't know what is!!!

Tell the spreadsheet guy we miss him, plz!

Is this the glassing meal of the year? I kind of miss the mcdoubles, and was gonna put in a bid for jimmy johns club lulu's.

bush league!

if you're gonna do jimmy johns, do it right. a proper 2200 calorie sandwich:

1727287014019.png

buc-ee's is a one off experiment this year due to locations of tags. texas cheesesteak burrito is the glassing chow of the year so far - 5/5.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATouchOfRusticTaxidermy
Back