PEAX Equipment

Norris Road lost & found .308 magazine 5 rounds

I suspect it belongs to this dude who left his truck parked here blocking a narrow forest service road.

IMG_0287.jpeg

Open to suggestions for the best aftermarket bumper to push transplants with jacked up trucks out of the road.

Should of cracked a couple valve stems
I was gonna do this to a 4 wheeler a buddy and I found way off trail on a bear hunt. My buddy wouldn't let me. I took pics of it and the registration sticker. Even took pics of the guy that drove it up there. (He was not happy). Sent the pics to the FS LEO and he got a big ticket. mtmuley

I was gonna do this to a 4 wheeler a buddy and I found way off trail on a bear hunt. My buddy wouldn't let me. I took pics of it and the registration sticker. Even took pics of the guy that drove it up there. (He was not happy). Sent the pics to the FS LEO and he got a big ticket. mtmuley
I get the frustration I have people drive past my truck all the time. Could imagine if somebody had beat him in and needed out

That person that blocked the road was in violation of USNFS regulations. mtmuley
Where I grew up a group of guys use to do this but they would park one then jump in another truck and go up the road and keep hunting.

Where I grew up a group of guys use to do this but they would park one then jump in another truck and go up the road and keep hunting.
That cracking valve stems would work good. And when I was going to do it to the wheeler, I was just gonna let the air out. No damage to the atv. mtmuley
It would have been a bitch for that guy to take the tires off, get them aired up and get it out of there. Better than the ticket maybe.

Back