Yeti GOBOX Collection

NFA Wait Times

I’d like to hear how it performs for you. I have 1 original Sportsman, and 3 of the Sportsman Ultra Lights all in 30 cal, and they’ve been great. My Silencerco Hybrid 46 wears a 9mm front cap for my 338-06, and I have a Q Porq Chop for my 8.6blk. But I want to build a more serious 338 hunting rifle so….
I'll let you know! I heard good things about them.

I just got back from my FFL, and he explained to me that it’s only taking up to 35 days private sale. Can someone fact check please?

I just got back from my FFL, and he explained to me that it’s only taking up to 35 days private sale. Can someone fact check please?
To buy a suppressor? I had mine in 5 days from a dealer that had it in stock.

Last edited:
Purchase online 7/3. 7/25 form submittal after fingerprints taken care of via mail. 9/3 approval. As a trust.
I haven't looked into if Silencer Central still offers it, but when I bought mine I opted to do the payment plan (I think it was 3 equal payments for 3 months) since it was taking so long to process them. Now they're turning them around so quick that you'd get your can before you'd make your second payment.

So I ordered my suppressor from Griffin Armament on July 25th. My suppressor was delivered to my doorstep on August 30th.

So 36 days from the time I clicked "Order" to having it in my posession. This was my first one, so I had to do the whole process. It was actually a pretty quick process, approval from the ATF took 7 days as an individual. I dropped the rifle and suppressor off at the gunsmith yesterday to rethread the barrel and alighment checked. I'll pick up the rifle next week and do some shooting!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back