Need Some Info with Moosie in Alaska

Bears Weren't a Joke... thats for sure. 2 things worried me.

1. they weren't hybernating yet
2. they weren't scared of Humans.... even after you shot "at" them. (At=near).

I need to get pictures from I.B. and I'll get the story started :D

Well I wasn't scared of the Bear, I was Busy doing Kung-fu and Handstands :)

2_839666.jpg

So Moosie, did IB with a full backpack still outrun ya? Remember the saying - Don't have to be faster than the bear, just be faster than the people you are with.

wyomingtim said:
So Moosie, did IB with a full backpack still outrun ya? Remember the saying - Don't have to be faster than the bear, just be faster than the people you are with.
He was the one with the gun. So if he wanted to slow me down he could of. Or bear experience was awesome and nothing charged us. The other groups had different stories that might of changed our tune a little if it happened to us.:eek:

And..... Someone was Standing Watch with no Ammo in the gun while walking up to the bear...... OOPS :eek: |oo

Why Bugler took pics of me in the Shower I'll never know.....

OK.. Here's some Dead CHit...... You'll have to wait for the Story for more pictures...

3_85958.jpg

IdahoBugler said:

you sure that thing didn't get stung by a bee and is having an allergic reaction... DANG that's a beast!!!!

cmc

I tell you what, you can say what you want about eachother but i admit i would have been in a zone with that thing that close. Those things i do not like for some reason. Black bear i have no fear of, but for some reason those things scare me.

Black bear i have no fear of, but for some reason those things scare me.

Schmalts, Saying you're scared of a Grizz is like saying men like women. I'm guessing 99% of the guys aren't gonig to think it's weird that you're scared of them. :p

Moosie said:
Schmalts, Saying you're scared of a Grizz is like saying men like women. I'm guessing 99% of the guys aren't gonig to think it's weird that you're scared of them. :p

You guys are pussies.

;)

Naw, we didn't run. We just camped out with them. Didn't you guys stay on a boat or something?:D

Kodiak15_original.jpg

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back