Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

MTFW&P's have million dollar day in NR sales!

shoots-straight

Those fears of MT not selling out our NR licences looks to be unfounded. At least for this year. If the quality and quantity of game continue to decline then that might be a problem in the near future.

The jury will be out for some time on the leasing activity. As well as the amounts of land that gets enrolled in BMP.
http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20110423/NEWS01/104230304

That is good news. As one who was outspoken about the unintended effects of I-161, I am glad to see the licenses sell out and the funding for Block Management Plan.

Did you really believe MT wouldn't sell all their NR licenses? I guess I personally was never unsure.

What recession?:confused: It's amazing the response considering the price increase on those tags. I guess whatever works.

Supply and demand at it's finest. IMO, and I didn't even put in this year, MT offers many things that lots of other states don't. Most notably, the length of season and numbers of game (at least where I've been). The length of season makes it mucho easy to fit in the trip with family/work obligations. The five day long seasons that other states have make this a bit tougher.

Back