PEAX Equipment

MSA bumper stickers are out!

shoots-straight

Hey, I just received my batch of Montana Alliance bumper stickers. All sportsman around the state should be driving with these.:hump:

Attachments

• MSA bumper sticker.jpg
    MSA bumper sticker.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 142
the saying sprang from the last legislative session where our own elected officials were doing everything in their power to kick the resident hunter and angler in the teeth.

SS is correct that NR's will benefit from that MSA is doing. Without a solid conservation majority in the Legislature, we'll never get our game herds restored. Without Game herds, NR's won't have much opportunity to hunt.

Will these be going right next to the "smoke a pack a day" or "im not an environmentist, I work for a living" stickers?

People actually still put bumper stickers on their vehicles?

funny-bumper-stickers-large.jpg

You figure it out.

Will these be going right next to the "smoke a pack a day" or "im not an environmentist, I work for a living" stickers?

My favorite is "IF you don't like logging, try using toilet paper made from aluminum."

But no, none of us have SAPAD stickers that I'm aware of. It's hard enough to find one wolf willing to be shot, let alone an entire pack.

My favorite is "IF you don't like logging, try using toilet paper made from aluminum."

But no, none of us have SAPAD stickers that I'm aware of. It's hard enough to find one wolf willing to be shot, let alone an entire pack.

You are forgetting the always popular "Earth First, We will log the other planets later".

People actually still put bumper stickers on their vehicles?

Your obviously not from Bozeman. If you don't drive a subaru and have a "Free Tibet" sticker on your car you are out of place......OH yea and a fleece jacket covered in dog hair.

Hope i didn't offend anyone.:eek:

One for the vegetarians "My food Sh*** on your food".

You are forgetting the always popular "Earth First, We will log the other planets later".

About 5 years ago I was between Cody and Meeteetse and a WYDOT truck had the "Wolves: Gov't Sponsored Terrorism!" sticker on it.

Always that that Gov Dave should have been next to it for a photo op.

Back