More wolf politics

Can I cross my toes, and fingers then?

As Fin said, we're at 50/50 right now, even with Reid's statement about a clean CR. Keep 'em crossed. I'm hopeful that the negotiations are moving forward, and that the House and Senate are getting closer to a deal. It's up to the Majority Leader to say yea or nay on Simpson - Tester. That's why we need to let him know that including that rider is necessary.

A good sign as to what has the enviros running scared.

How can that be? Some guy over on MM told me that it is SFW/BGF and their S.249 bill (that is buried in some waste basket in the EPW Committee) is what has the wolf lovers scared, not Simpson-Tester.

Because his friends on MM told him so, it is a fact. And if you want, he will type in all CAPS to prove it to you.

How can that be? Some guy over on MM told me that it is SFW/BGF and their S.249 bill (that is buried in some waste basket in the EPW Committee) is what has the wolf lovers scared, not Simpson-Tester.

Because his friends on MM told him so, it is a fact. And if you want, he will type in all CAPS to prove it to you.

Fins right, I read it too. The guy over on MM did tell him that. Now I'm confused.:confused:

So does anyone know if this made it in the resolution last night?

I guess since it was just another extension nothing really got passed?

So does anyone know if this made it in the resolution last night?

I guess since it was just another extension nothing really got passed?

They are working on the rider details today and tomorrow. I think we will know by Monday, if it made the cut. Hope so.

Fin is correct. They'll start the drafting this weekend and have until Thursday to get it in there.

Last word we had was that we have about a 50/50 chance. Keep those toes crossed.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKILL
Back