Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Montana stream access law

I’m not arguing against stream access. Just stating what I see. I suppose we each have our own definitions of, “all the time”. I’m sure I’ve walked your path & I appreciate your generosity. Thanks!
The State set monies aside to reimburse landowners for damage. Supposedly, not one landowner has ever tapped the funds. That is a pretty strong testament to the respect most users have for the access.

I have river front as well, along the Smith River. We are there infrequently, and have never had any litter or anything else. Do have a bunch of dead wood in a gulch I wish someone would steal, but they haven't and firewood is like gold on the Smith.

I have river front as well, along the Smith River. We are there infrequently, and have never had any litter or anything else. Do have a bunch of dead wood in a gulch I wish someone would steal, but they haven't and firewood is like gold on the Smith.
Cool little slice of heaven, did that float 2 years ago.

I will be pm'ing you if we draw the tag again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeoregonhunter
Back