Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana draw

So there were people with 2 PP that didn't get drawn and some people with 0 PP that did get drawn? Or am I not remembering correctly after 2 different threads and multiple pages? My uncle drew his deer combo, though I'm not sure on his point situation.

So there were people with 2 PP that didn't get drawn and some people with 0 PP that did get drawn? Or am I not remembering correctly after 2 different threads and multiple pages? My uncle drew his deer combo, though I'm not sure on his point situation.
Technically possible I think. Max points is three and 25% of 0 point holders get drawn.

Yes. They hold back certain % of tags for folks with zero points. With the new outfitter welfare rules, that means people with 1 point had zero chance to draw, but folks with zero points had some greater than zero chance. All in the desire to “simplify” 🤦‍♂️

Realistically nonresidents shouldn’t draw or expect to draw very often. I hoped some day, their opportunities would be limited, I did not hope a flood of new applicants would be the cause it.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrentR
Back