Kenetrek Boots

MLB

time to bring this thread back up to the top...LETS GO BREW CREW. Give me some CHORIZO, errrrrr I mean CHOURIO. Sorry, we really like our sausage weiners wurst here. I need to stop.

there’s no grudge after they changed the name of the stadium from Miller field to am fam?
It will ALWAYS be MILLER PARK in this state. No one I know calls it that, everyone still calls it Miller Field without hesitation.

I really got an urge to go polar bear hunting now...

Wtf happened? It’s still not as bad as the twins collapse in September.
A Polar Bear decided it was time to wake up after being in a slumber prior to that....not fun in the state today.

But like I said, every NL team that has knocked the Brewers out of the playoffs the last 6 times the Crew was in it has proceeded to get to the World Series. So place your bets on the Mets making it right now while the odds are great.

I hate both the Dodgers and Yanks. But Man, both teams are notorious for choking. More than any Taiwanese hooker lol. I can't wait for the Yankees to collapse and their stupid fanbase to start the blame game on twitter. I can't wait for all the trolling

does World Series viewership tank with two monster payroll teams are in it? Or maybe its just me that has no interest in watching either team?

does World Series viewership tank with two monster payroll teams are in it? Or maybe its just me that has no interest in watching either team?
I don't think so. This holds the epic '81 revisit that stung the Cranky Yankees. I was a kid seated above first base dugout area during that game. Meh, maybe nostalgic for me thus I have a different opinion.

Nah, It's going to be a cash cow...... for the owners. Viewership will be up, especially internationally with Otani being there

Back