Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Missing my boat

I'm currently waiting for a gent to have his financing finalize the transaction. Turned out MT made an error on one of the HIN digits on my title. They have that resolved now. The third party inspector for his finance company spotted it! Good on her.

In the mean time, I've had a person offer me $3k additional to let him buy my boat, cash sale. I don't work that way. He then offered to gift my pending buyer $1k and increase my sale price the $3k which would result in $4k over my initial purchase price!

Shared I appreciated his offer. If the pending finance doesn't complete, I'd open it to him and two others who are interested.

I either bought this for a great price or it's a heavy sellers market.

Also sellers beware!
Scam I deal with about every third day, contact plays very serious interest. "Need boat history report from xyz.com", blah, blah, blah Only $70!. Even to the point one person I called out contacted me a week earlier playing the same game!

I may have lost one serious buyer when I told him off after playing something along the same line. Who knows... Some are definite interested parties, other, pure scum!

I may have lost one serious buyer when I told him off after playing something along the same line. Who knows
The guy today lost a serious buyer. Maybe I should have waited to start negotiations after I got there. But I’m not driving 2 hours to look at a boat if they aren’t willing to work on a deal. A 25 year old boat that’s been sitting for almost 4 years isn’t a lightly used one from a dealer that’s been serviced. Especially when there is no known history.

It was a decent looking boat from the photos, but it also need to be gone thru. Depending on what all it needed dictates the price.

I'm currently waiting for a gent to have his financing finalize the transaction. Turned out MT made an error on one of the HIN digits on my title. They have that resolved now. The third party inspector for his finance company spotted it! Good on her.

In the mean time, I've had a person offer me $3k additional to let him buy my boat, cash sale. I don't work that way. He then offered to gift my pending buyer $1k and increase my sale price the $3k which would result in $4k over my initial purchase price!

Shared I appreciated his offer. If the pending finance doesn't complete, I'd open it to him and two others who are interested.

I either bought this for a great price or it's a heavy sellers market.

Also sellers beware!
Scam I deal with about every third day, contact plays very serious interest. "Need boat history report from xyz.com", blah, blah, blah Only $70!. Even to the point one person I called out contacted me a week earlier playing the same game!

I may have lost one serious buyer when I told him off after playing something along the same line. Who knows... Some are definite interested parties, other, pure scum!
1723077172551.png

Very nice boat! Good price too. My friends bought the damn near same boat out here used for $13k last year. But I dont care what people say, having a boat is worth it.

Nice! If I see a deal like that I will end up with a boat sooner than planned.
Best part is I got the receipts from the Marina that just did all of the services on it. They spent almost $2000 going through the entire fuel system, water system, and lower end to get it lake ready just to sell it.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back