Looking for 300 H&H brass

I've gotten Norma from these folks before; looks like they have only Hornady now.

Sorry, I checked, and this is not from whom I ordered. They don't look legit.

Last edited:
I've gotten Norma from these folks before; looks like they have only Hornady now.

Sorry, I checked, and this is not from whom I ordered. They don't look legit.

Yeah, they are also showing 8 pound jugs of RL26 in stock for about $325. I would stay away.

Just got off the phone with Paypal...used highly specific nomenclature for 'shame on you' with them.

It's all good...

I don't remember where they went but they went. I think Salmonchaser was the proud new owner.
And lucky to have them.
There are three listings on Gunbroker, one is a Lot of 40 pieces of new brass as I recall. Seems like the going rate is 3 bucks a copy. I did see some 7 mash burn brass, I think I was searching under Norma. I’ll check.

Not finding the mashburn now. Saw another lot of 40 listed just now on gunbroker. (300 H&H) No bids as of yet. I can send you a box of Remington or Norma, (New brass) if you’re in a bind. You replace with new brass when you find some if that works for you.

Not finding the mashburn now. Saw another lot of 40 listed just now on gunbroker. (300 H&H) No bids as of yet. I can send you a box of Remington or Norma, (New brass) if you’re in a bind. You replace with new brass when you find some if that works for you.
How many you need? I have a little vintage inventory.

I'm not in a real bind yet, think I have about 30-35 with good pockets and necks.

Last edited:
Thanks, nice to know. Looks like I’m going to have to do it the old fashioned way and get out from behind the computer and put shoe leather on the ground. Good excuse to go to the gun show anyway. 👍

Back