Looking for 300 H&H brass

I've gotten Norma from these folks before; looks like they have only Hornady now.

Sorry, I checked, and this is not from whom I ordered. They don't look legit.

Last edited:
I've gotten Norma from these folks before; looks like they have only Hornady now.

Sorry, I checked, and this is not from whom I ordered. They don't look legit.

Yeah, they are also showing 8 pound jugs of RL26 in stock for about $325. I would stay away.

Just got off the phone with Paypal...used highly specific nomenclature for 'shame on you' with them.

It's all good...

I don't remember where they went but they went. I think Salmonchaser was the proud new owner.
And lucky to have them.
There are three listings on Gunbroker, one is a Lot of 40 pieces of new brass as I recall. Seems like the going rate is 3 bucks a copy. I did see some 7 mash burn brass, I think I was searching under Norma. I’ll check.

Not finding the mashburn now. Saw another lot of 40 listed just now on gunbroker. (300 H&H) No bids as of yet. I can send you a box of Remington or Norma, (New brass) if you’re in a bind. You replace with new brass when you find some if that works for you.

Not finding the mashburn now. Saw another lot of 40 listed just now on gunbroker. (300 H&H) No bids as of yet. I can send you a box of Remington or Norma, (New brass) if you’re in a bind. You replace with new brass when you find some if that works for you.
How many you need? I have a little vintage inventory.

I'm not in a real bind yet, think I have about 30-35 with good pockets and necks.

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skylerdiq
Back