Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Long time coming.

I had seen some of the hints that you shot an elk over the past few days and if you weren’t going to post anything I was hoping the guys who knew you shot one would start crafting a made-up story of how they think it went for you, until you just got fed up and posted the story. Haha!

What a great bull man, congrats! I didn’t know you had a long-winded post in ya!

Congrats! So glad you got it done on a great bull with some great company! Enjoyed the story, thanks for taking the time to write it all up

I had seen some of the hints that you shot an elk over the past few days and if you weren’t going to post anything I was hoping the guys who knew you shot one would start crafting a made-up story of how they think it went for you, until you just got fed up and posted the story. Haha!

What a great bull man, congrats! I didn’t know you had a long-winded post in ya!
I got threatened that if I didn't do the write up random pics would start showing up.

Nice first bull, way to get it done and you didn't have to go solo.

The bull I shot this year, first muzzy animal, I was surprised with the total lack of bloodshot around the wound channel. Probably something to do with the low velocity. Really had to look for the bullets that didn't exit, grinder found one of them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Covenant01
Back