Caribou Gear

Long term follower, first time account

312. Much bigger unit than 334, but no USFWS refuge. Lol

Good luck! Wish I had some intel to offer, but I do hope to see a story posted up in a few months from ya!
Good luck for sure haha! Moisture this spring seems to be good, the whiteys near my house in the Gallatin valley are showing some good growth this year - hope it translates to moose.

Good luck for sure haha! Moisture this spring seems to be good, the whiteys near my house in the Gallatin valley are showing some good growth this year - hope it translates to moose.
oh I don’t doubt it a bit! I’m here in Belgrade, and seeing lots of fawn recruitment and the bucks antlers are looking awesome already for sure. Always see lots of cow moose around the river bottoms in the valley here but the bull sightings are usually few and far between for me. Hoping to find him a decent bull to wrap his tag on. He’s about a 99.999% exclusive bow hunter… I don’t think he’d shoot one with a rifle if he had the chance, so it’ll be an extra tough/fun hunt. Do you know your area pretty well? Being that you’re around here, I feel like your unit is a ways away!?

oh I don’t doubt it a bit! I’m here in Belgrade, and seeing lots of fawn recruitment and the bucks antlers are looking awesome already for sure. Always see lots of cow moose around the river bottoms in the valley here but the bull sightings are usually few and far between for me. Hoping to find him a decent bull to wrap his tag on. He’s about a 99.999% exclusive bow hunter… I don’t think he’d shoot one with a rifle if he had the chance, so it’ll be an extra tough/fun hunt. Do you know your area pretty well? Being that you’re around here, I feel like your unit is a ways away!?
Shoot me a dm!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregmilly27
Back