Load Data Records

Redmt

I'm forever screwed up in my data records. Actually I'm bad at even getting them written in my book instead of random pieces of scratch paper. I was going to buy a separate book for each caliber but that seemed like a waste. I tripped over this downloadable pdf. I printed up a bunch of sheets for each caliber. Now I just have to sort it all out and write it down. Wish me luck.

Free Reloading Data Ledger – Keep Track of your Load Data – Ultimate Reloader

I tried individual cards. I load for 5 soon to be 6 different 6.5's alone for 4 different people. Some of the loads are duplicates. My thoughts are to list loads by the owner/caliber with the caliber all being on 1 sheet. It may be a pain in the butt. Almost anything has got to be better than the way I'm doing it now.

I load for several different people, as well. Some the same cartridges as myself. They all go into the same die case. It’s just easier for me that way. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I use a spiral steno pad. Keeps everything in one place and plenty of room for notes and ladder velocities

That's a good one. I keep one of that exact sheet in a three-ring binder for every cartridge I load but also hole-punch and keep targets when I am working up a new load.

Yep, spiral steno pad it is. Can always thumb back to see what I worked up previously. The load is also written on the box that is full, the sticker is taped over with clear tape. That way when "Bill" needs some more ammo, he brings back the empty cases in the box and I have the load right in front of me.

The main thing I like about the data ledger is that the format is laid out the same for every load. As Sheltowee said, I have them in a 3 ring binder also. I have some printed out factory loads sorted into the same calibers in the binder also.

My chrono stores my velocity, es, sd, and pics of my targets in its app on my phone or ipad. No need for separate notebooks here. 😎

I have a MTM Reloaders records 3 ring binder.

I've gotten more separators, and made copies of the blank recipe pages numerous times.

I do the same thing because I use a large single piece of paper for the entire ladder test.

Attachments

• IMG_3279.jpeg
    IMG_3279.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manbugle
Back