Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Lets see your fishing boat!

I will say it is very liberating to get out on the river in a drift boat. It's also a good woman magnet.
....but then I had to sell the boat to buy the ring.😆
So you got your intended use out of it...

For lakes, the Tracker and for rivers, I just found this Tom Morgan drift boat. It was made by Tom Morgan in the early 1990’s before he got severe MS.

The drift boat is really a collector’s item, but will be fished as soon as I get it back into good shape…

IMG_5493.jpegIMG_4364.jpegIMG_4363.jpegIMG_5442.jpeg

For lakes, the Tracker and for rivers, I just found this Tom Morgan drift boat. It was made by Tom Morgan in the early 1990’s before he got severe MS.

The drift boat is really a collector’s item, but will be fished as soon as I get it back into good shape…

View attachment 332866View attachment 332867View attachment 332868View attachment 332869
I like the Tracker. What size is the Mercury? I keep going in circles with my next boat, but really something along the lines of ^^ would serve my purpose.

I like the Tracker. What size is the Mercury? I keep going in circles with my next boat, but really something along the lines of ^^ would serve my purpose.
150 horse, will do 40mph unladen…

Reactions: Hem
Back