Lets see your fishing boat!

I have a very similar boat with the extended transom. I'm very grateful my wife convinced me to go the soft top route. It is fantastic to have the full enclosure or wide open space. Nice choice!
Yes, and with North River RT's the top is still rated for highway speeds, no taking the top down every time for travel.

View attachment 331655View attachment 331656Mine is called a Fish Skiff 16 but I don’t fish.
I only use it for duck hunting.
I made an extension for my kayak paddle and that’s how I propel it. However, I bought a Honda 5hp and I plan on using it with the motor on coastal Maine this coming fall.
That a custom transom or does that inflatable come with that?

Picked up my new fishing boat today. My uncle passed it on down to me from my grandfather. Looks like the last time it was registered was 1985. No idea what kind it is, but with a little wood work and an Amazon special trolling motor, we'll reeling in hattie fatties in in no time.20240707_124939.jpg

It’s finally happening, everybody stay calm.

View attachment 332436
It’s time for an upgrade, but the USS Lockwood still gets me to the fish. I’m trying to talk my dad into buying an Adipose or a nice raft.

View attachment 327828
I finally talked him into pulling the trigger on a last minute deal on a nice used Adipose flow. The dogs are having a hard time containing their excitement.

IMG_9418.jpeg
IMG_9434.jpeg

No such thing, how dare you talk like that on this forum.
"I have too many boats" is almost as foul a statement as "I have too many guns". Only difference, somehow I survive the verbal beating for the latter, The former, may result in the big D and court ordered boat liquidation. Looking at his boats though, I believe he's safe - for now. :)

"I have too many boats" is almost as foul a statement as "I have too many guns". Only difference, somehow I survive the verbal beating for the latter, The former, may result in the big D and court ordered boat liquidation. Looking at his boats though, I believe he's safe - for now. :)
And here my wife is beating me to death because we don't have a Hewes yet in our shed

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
george84
Back