Kodiak Adventures VIDEO

Moosie

Grand poopa
Uploaded to Youtube.com

One Shot, One kill....over and over and over and over....... :D

Take a look-see on our hunting trip :)

CLICK HERE

Sorry bout the Shaky Video... The wind was blowing hard alot of times :)

DID you notice there was only 32 Seconds and no Camera Turning off between when IDBugler shot his deer to when he shot the Fox ?!?! That was the cool part !!! Moosies "Deer 2" didn't go far either....

IT looks like IB did a bit more sound and word editing! I liked the part where Moosie saw that big bear and yelled "Holy $&*#!" along with other choice 4 letter words (in the original)! Good shooting fellas - both gun and video!

Moosie saw that big bear and yelled "Holy $&*#!" along with other choice 4 letter words (in the original)!

DID Bugler show you the PArt where he was Crying that the Bear was Agressive so I should shoot it ? Then He was the one cussing , and telling me the Cam corder was on and not to cuss.

I also made him add the Names to the deer becasue Daves deer didn't look like it died and then Bryce shoots his 2nd deer right after and it could have been mistaken. Not bad for a Quick 4 min Vid clip of Shooting stuff !!!!

Moosie said:
DID Bugler show you the PArt where he was Crying that the Bear was Agressive so I should shoot it ? Then He was the one cussing , and telling me the Cam corder was on and not to cuss.

I also made him add the Names to the deer becasue Daves deer didn't look like it died and then Bryce shoots his 2nd deer right after and it could have been mistaken. Not bad for a Quick 4 min Vid clip of Shooting stuff !!!!
The funny thing about that bear is Moosie would of probably shot it if he had a freakin shell in the chamber. :rolleyes: CUSS?? What you talkin about Willis. We did talk about going through the video and seeing how many cuss words were in it. I would say about 50/50. Cuss words to non cusswords. :D

I'm almost done with the full version dvd. I haven't decided if I'm going to edit the cussing yet.

sweet deal guys. Is something the kids and gandkids will get to enjoy for years to come...

cheers,
cmc

i LOVED the part when moosie took his first deer, and it dropped like a stone, and all IB could say was...."I think you got him"....ahahahahahaha:D :D :D :D

FYI on "SHOOTING FROM A BOAT"...

Alot of people called me, Emailed me, and PMed me about the Legality of "SHOOTING FROM A BOAT". The rules are such that you can shoot from a boat as long as it's not being propelled from a motor you are 100% OK and it's 100% legal to shoot from it.

Just for the Record that Boat we were on was not only not being propelled, but was Anchored for almost 48 hours at least before Bryce Shot.

Just clearing any concerns up :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back