NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Kayak Fishing Fun and neeeeeed advice

Fantastic!

Old Town makes great products! Grats on the use and bass fun!

I had a milk crate for my old fishing kayak. Had PVC tubes cut out to fit the rod with a slot cut for the reel to slide into. Had a bungee that snapped over so if I dumped the kayak, the poles didn't sink to Davey Jones locker. Haha!

Some dumb reason, I didn't make a new milk carton pole holder / container. I spent ridiculous $ on a Yak Attack unit. It's nice looking though basically a milk carton with a clasping lid and rod holders.

I have a few videos trolling for pike and man! They are fun! The kayak becomes a sled the pike pulls around (slowly) though pretty cool.
Wife made a quick video from her 360* camera. Nothing fancy, our first outing. Stable as heck!

Fantastic!

Old Town makes great products! Grats on the use and bass fun!

I had a milk crate for my old fishing kayak. Had PVC tubes cut out to fit the rod with a slot cut for the reel to slide into. Had a bungee that snapped over so if I dumped the kayak, the poles didn't sink to Davey Jones locker. Haha!

Some dumb reason, I didn't make a new milk carton pole holder / container. I spent ridiculous $ on a Yak Attack unit. It's nice looking though basically a milk carton with a clasping lid and rod holders.

I have a few videos trolling for pike and man! They are fun! The kayak becomes a sled the pike pulls around (slowly) though pretty cool.
Wife made a quick video from her 360* camera. Nothing fancy, our first outing. Stable as heck!

So fun!!! Maybe I should go fishing today…

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back