Kenetrek Boots

June 18…

Apparently there are some other crazy’s that were willing to pay the special price for antelope and it didn’t drop enough.🤷‍♂️
My son drew a doe tag in 32, will have to see if we make the trip for a single doe tag.

Well I’m in for a very busy and logistically challenging late September and early October. I picked up an antelope tag in the random. Might need to find a freezer or something to drop meat between hunts.
There could be worse problems to have. Congrats and good luck!

Well I’m in for a very busy and logistically challenging late September and early October. I picked up an antelope tag in the random. Might need to find a freezer or something to drop meat between hunts.
That's awesome and a great problem to have. Didn't happen for us, 0/4 as expected.

Apparently there are some other crazy’s that were willing to pay the special price for antelope and it didn’t drop enough.🤷‍♂️
My son drew a doe tag in 32, will have to see if we make the trip for a single doe tag.
With the winter kill that is going to be a very difficult tag to fill. If you were already going I would give it a few days, otherwise I wouldn’t. I used to hunt there and I don’t bother applying anymore.

That may be best donated this year.

Point creep got us I will be interested in seeing how much it jumped because we were over a point above what it took last year.

Do they release the results as a batch or trickle them out? I just logged in again from a new tab and we did draw. Anyway I am glad to burn the points and get back out West.

Last edited:
Point creep got us I will be interested in seeing how much it jumped because we were over a point above what it took last year.
My buddy applied for an antelope tag in the special with 9 points that took 10 for 100% last year. He thought it would be a slam dunk with price increase and was shocked at the unsuccessful this morning.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manbugle
Back