June 18…

I have about 50/50 odds to draw and hope I do this year, didn't last year.
Been seeing some good bucks and decent numbers, hoping for more twin fawns though.

It is DRY though over this way, pray for rain !!!
Wish I could send some rain from MN... 17 inches so far this year, and nothing but rain in the forecast!

The Wyoming Game and Fish Department
License Draw and Preference Point Inquiry System
is currently being loaded for the scheduled
June 18, 2024 8:00am MST Draw Release.
The Draw Results will be available on June 18, 2024 8:00am MST.

Exactly were I'm at except it's 2 deer and 1 elk tag out of state. Still had to apply and dare the random draw to make my year busier.
I have three out of state elk tags and a deer tag so I too tempted the license gods by putting in the best deer/lope hunts the great state had to offer. No way I'll draw.

Don't you roll your eyes @ccc23454

I have three out of state elk tags and a deer tag so I too tempted the license gods by putting in the best deer/lope hunts the great state had to offer. No way I'll draw.

Don't you roll your eyes @ccc23454
Since this thread is quickly turning into a tag flex lol, I'll jump in.
1. New Mexico Second Archery Elk
2. Utah Dedicated Deer
3. Colorado 4th Season Elk
4. Pending Wyoming Rifle Pronghorn 🤞- Update Drawn

Last edited:
  1. Applicant after the winter of 2022: "I might just throw my doe tag away if I draw one, the Wyoming antelope herds are in bad shape. WGF should take a pause from doe tags."
  2. Same applicant in 2024: "Our group drew 8 doe tags! Gonna be a meat haul back to (state of your choice) with these new Yeti coolers bursting with pronghorn venison! God damn!"

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mleonard23
Back