Instagram

Wait long enough and he will eventually dig his hole deep enough that even someone of my tolerance will show him the door.
You've just been tossed from what many would say is the probably the most tolerant forum in the hunting space.
Bye!
Well you had given him a warning before that he didn't heed, you have more patience than me, glad I don't own a forum!

Thought I'd seen big fin on tv before!

tumblr_m7ss4zlI0F1qbkprxo1_500.gif

I know I have a dry aussie sense of humour but it's in jest. That guy was taxing even for me.

From those of us that have done any amount of trapping on this website have just figured out that somebody just caught an animal and got rid of it out of the field. Serious trappers look at Individual Behavior for triggering a response. Canine trappers would have used a Scent Post Set as this individual likes to urinate higher on the scent pole than any other that walked past it. Then again this individual responded to any and all forms of bait. Easy catch for any type of trapper.

You've just been tossed from what many would say is the probably the most tolerant forum in the hunting space.
This is true. And I've been banned from a forum if you can believe that. Randy, you are a patient man. mtmuley

So...back on track after the diversion.
Yep..
Joined Instagram and immediately forgot my password. It's a boomer thing.;) :)

Hmmm, idk my password either but never had to re sign in just yet on my phone. But I dont think forgetting your password is just a boomer thing :p

Reactions: Hem
A few fellas worth following

A few fellas worth following

Jason has some really neat work.

These guys are pretty funny.

a couple more...

a couple more...

Good bull outdoors is awesome. A lot of their stuff is from RMNP. They gave me some great info on places to hike and see wildlife on my trip last year. Great couple.

Good bull outdoors is awesome. A lot of their stuff is from RMNP. They gave me some great info on places to hike and see wildlife on my trip last year. Great couple.
I keep hoping to run into them on a trip to RMNP, but it's a long drive up there for me so I don't get up there as much as possible. Creekbed is up there often also. Maybe 2020 is the year

Not sure if Randy has posted anything elsewhere on here but him and the crew are doing a giveaway on Randy's IG page. Look for the post with the dirty back glass of Randy's truck.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhow1997
Back