In case of ak

Just curious would you mind sharing approximately what the trip cost you in total?

I was fortunate to fulfill a lifelong dream hunt in Alaska last year and now AK is always on my mind. I'd love to get back up there again soon but it seems prices just keep going up. I know prices on everything everywhere seem to be going up but AK in particular seems more so.

Just curious but if you'd rather not comment on that I understand

52 days is a very short time with a trip like this for planning and prep. Glad I have almost everything I already need. Next weekend the 3rd for our group will be in town and will hammer out a lot more of the details
I had 2 days notice for my first trip down the Yukon. 20 years later I drew a Koyukuk moose tag and my wife asked if I needed a new gun, I told her I needed a new jet boat! Took my wife and son 530 miles down the Yukon and up theKoyukuk, got my moose, then drove 530 miles back out... This year I drew the Delta Junction moose tag and didn't need to do the boat thing!

Logistical nightmare. Been on and off the phone today with freight and cargo companies. They won’t ship 2 of those pallets. Very thankful for friends up north that will repack 2 tomorrow and get them moving this way otherwise I’d probably have to fly back to anchorage. Big lessons learned today

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpecialJed
Back