Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hunt Talk Auction! Fantastic Items For A Great Cause! **Auction Open For Bids!**

UPDATE:
We didn't knock on $3,000, We knocked her down! $3,038!

$3,200 folks!
Lets take this to the parlor and sip whiskey / whisky in celebration! $3,200 folks! We may have a couple items - a finale of sorts injected along with incremental bids dropping to 1/2 current to topple $3,200!

And, not that I want to lose my spot, though for sake of the cause, 7A folks - $135 and @Hunting Wife will pay for shipping! $135! @ignorethefringes makes it happen!

1729806067585.png

UPDATE:
We didn't knock on $3,000, We knocked her down! $3,011!

$3,200 folks!
Lets take this to the parlor and sip whiskey / whisky in celebration! $3,200 folks! We may have a couple items - a finale of sorts injected along with incremental bids dropping to 1/2 current to topple $3,200!

And, not that I want to lose my spot, though for sake of the cause, 7A folks - $135 and @Hunting Wife will pay for shipping!

View attachment 346020
7A

$135

Just for the paid shipping lol

4A

$74
Ahem lol

Update:

Note for 5A: While it is great to see the value increase beyond retail direct from Black Ovis, the retail value is clear in the donation as $40 "Ovis Retail Value". I've shared this with the recent bidder for $65 and he requests his bid honored at $65 + shipping (As a Colorado Resident) for the purpose of this auction.

So, let it be noted going forward - Great auction spirit for the purpose to raise funds for "Wildlife Deserve Better". Any bids beyond do so for this purpose. The items are as advertised on the auction page as quoted below:

Second note:

I've had two great late offers for auction donations. If we receive another three items to total FIVE ADDITIONAL Hunt Talk member donations, we'll incorporate them into this auction's bid as a last day, knocking on $3,000 finale!

Anyone with donation items, **PM @Sytes with picture of the item(s), Average retail value, and whether you would like a Reserve placed.
This auction is fund raiser to fight the cat ban - Not an auction for bargains.

Come on people - throw some money at these items!!
I don't look at my $65 bid on 5A as overpaying for a $40 item. In all reality if I win, I am buying some game bags as a gift for someone and only donating $25.

Thank you Black Ovis and all of the other sponsers for donating these items to battle the Cat Ban Issue.
Whether you bid beyond the original value - The greater issue is the money is going to fight the Cat Ban!

Keep bidding!!!

Thank you Black Ovis and all of the other sponsers for donating...
Aside from the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, every one of these donations are directly from Hunt Talk members and Randy Newberg for a great cause. That makes this even more powerful when members willfully donate their items of value and receive the satisfaction they are the catalyst for donating $3,200+ to Wildlife Deserve Better. The Black Ovis game bags you're bid is used in support of "Wildlife Deserves Better" is donated directly from Hunt Talk member, @marksjeep , a resident of Colorado as well.

Pretty cool.

Update: Final Countdown is upon us! A tad over 24 hours remain (eastern time) before we close this Auction down and begin funneling this money on to Wildlife Deserves Better.

An offer by a fellow hunt talk member, @Saranac84 , has donated this new Sage fly reel! It has been inserted onto placeholder post #20. It's been added here for your perusal. Others may follow:

18A: Sage Spey Series Fly Reel- 6/7/8. New w/box. Retail Value: $500.
  • Opening bid: $150
  • Incremental bids: $75
<Reserve Price Present>

1729826927454.png

“Classic aesthetics with modern performance. The SPEY introduces a reel designed for the angler looking for a reel that addresses the nuances of Spey fishing. Heavier to better balance longer rods and increased capacity to marry with larger lines, the SPEY also features full line guards to assure thin running lines do not migrate between the spool and frame during dynamic rotating casting motions. A romantic appeal to designs and colors that reflect the classic feel old yet packed with performance features that will assure you’ll never lose that fish of a lifetime.”

Key Features

• SCS Drag
• Machined and anodized aluminum One Revolution Drag Knob with numbered and detented settings
• Large arbor for fast line pick-up
• Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
• Machined aluminum full frame construction
• Minimal porting for classic look and heavier balance
• Machined and anodized aluminum hub and ergonomic handle
• Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
• Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
• Colors: Bronze, Black/Gunmetal

Back