Hunt Talk Auction! Fantastic Items For A Great Cause! **Auction Open For Bids!**

This is an informal auction.

Without a live auctioneer to pump up the bids, have a great time bidding on a fantastic array of items, and please keep in mind the purpose is to contribute donations towards, “Wildlife Deserves Better”.

ALL auction items have been donated by fellow Hunt Talk members, Randy Newberg, and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation to contribute to this worthy cause, Find that fair price and gain a great item!

Best to you and your bidding! No offense, though I hope to outbid you for a couple items. :cool:

Update: 10/23: 2015 hours ET:

Excel sheet will be updated as often as possible. Due diligence is on bidders to view posts for highest bids on specific items.
The challenge: Either a thread for each item (20+ threads) and that would not go over too well for those not interested or we work within this thread. So do your best. Again, this is an informal auction.

BIDDERS: Quote the Item #: Example:

PLEASE maintain the incremental bid value. Example:

This means
a person can bid the opening bid $25 or +$7... $32 or +7... $39 and so forth. I imagine as time progresses some may not read this or catch on and it will route a different method. As long as it is raising funds, that's the goal.

Excel screen pic to be updated:

View attachment 345840
16A: I will bid $200

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nk84
Back