Hippie hunters

The truth is that the more ethical, law abiding hunters the better! Even if that means a little wait for a tag. This country needs more people portraying our way of life in a positive manner.

Back in “the day" (meaning the 70s) I ran with the hippies a lot.
When they would find out I owned guns, and hunted, a lot of them were fascinated, and wanted to know more. They realized that being a hunter, I wasn't dependent on “the man” for food /protein. Most of them had no objection to the 2nd amendment
Today’s “hippies” are a far cry from the original “libertarian” movement of the late 60s and early 70s.

I wonder if they will turn their iPod off and take their headphones out while hunting? I need to market some camo skinny-jeans right away!!!!!!!

Wy. . .that was funny . . .I almost spit out my drink. . ."skinny jeans" who in the hell thought that was a good idea? Im not sure which pisses me off more those or the ones where the pockets are draggin the ground and underwear are hanging out.:)

I think that "yuppy" is more appropo than "hippie". Many are hypocrites as far as I am concerned. If you like to hunt and shoot and vote for liberals, then it is hypocritical. The left wing wants nothing more than to terminate hunting and guns.

I think that "yuppy" is more appropo than "hippie".

Yuppie:

Modern-Yuppie-Handbook1.jpg

Hippie:

Mikiah+in+scarf+n722761470_1668343_8.jpg

I think the article is referring to the later.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whipple
Back