Yeti GOBOX Collection

Helena Hunt Talkers

Ben Lamb

We have a good contingent of Helena & surrounding vicinity Hunt Talkers on the board and we've informally kicked around getting together to chew the fat and share a beer or two (or four). I'm happy to organize the event, but would encourage some talk between folks either through an email string so we don't hurt Rob's feelers (haha) or on this thread.

I'm happy to host an evening at my house or we can get some space reserved at the Blackfoot if that is better for folks.

Thoughts? Concerns? Special dietary needs for the gluten-free vegan hunt talker?

I would be interested. It is getting to be a busy time of year though.

A potluck sounds good. Maybe a week night?

JBS - totally. Everyone's either getting ready for antelope opener, at games, on vacation or chauffeuring family around from out of state. :)

Was thinking some time next week - Like Tuesday or Wednesday.

I am in for it! I will be getting back to Montana on sunday and will be heading to Helena probably Tuesday or Wednesday for a couple of days. If I am welcome that is, Im still pretty new here to the HT community!

I'm in. Wife will be backpacking in the Beartooth's next week (back on Wednesday) so hopefully it's no biggie to bring kids. I should have some homebrewed ESB to bring as well if we aren't meeting at a brewery. Thanks for organizing Ben.

Kid's are always welcome. They're great waiters. :)

That's 5 of us. Sounds like Tuesday might work best?

I propose this:

Tuesday, August 9th
My place (Wife's out of town, so we can be loud and not worry about making a mess) PM me for the address please.
6:00 PM - 10-ish
Potluck - post up what you plan on bringing
Kids & Families welcome

I'd be all over it if I didn't work the next day. Of all the people I've enjoyed adult beverages with, Ben is certainly one of them.

We have a good contingent of Helena & surrounding vicinity Hunt Talkers on the board and we've informally kicked around getting together to chew the fat and share a beer or two (or four). I'm happy to organize the event, but would encourage some talk between folks either through an email string so we don't hurt Rob's feelers (haha) or on this thread.
Fine, be that way. I have a hot date anyway. (Can I skype in and watch?)

I would if I still was in Basin.

On a side note,is the Diamond S Ranch Hotel still there outside Boulder? Spent many payday nights there soaking & eating.
Oh yeah,I forgot drinking & dancing....it was a LONG time ago...lol

I'll bring Elk Sausage Dip n chips. Also a growler or two. My wife is on call that evening, so I may have 2 yard apes in tow.

Hank, Boulder Hot Springs is still open. Kind of run down but they are trying to create a new image. Cool place.

Thanks NR.
It was pretty sano place and would draw tons of folks at the end of week.Cowboys,ironworkers,miners,loggers,Shakers & Quakers.
Food was amazing & there was a so called Black Elk mount on the wall that was huge.Big as a moose.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronald
Back