Advertisement

Helena Hunt Talkers

I'd be game, but will be in WY Mon and Tues. Will be back in town on Wed.

Ben
Thank you for the invite I will not be able to make it tonight. We should plan another meet up in a few (6) months. Hope you guys have a great time.
JBS

Ann and Sam were actually up there this morning, but I couldn't talk them into bringing me along and staying late.

JBS - wish you could have made it!

Rob - would have loved to see Ann & Sam. :)

Given the thunderstorms, we should plan on being inside I suppose. We can make a game time decision based on radar.

Had a great time last night, lots of laughs and great stories. Thanks to all who made it over, and looking forward to the next one!

Thanks for hosting Ben. Nice to sit around and BS with fellow HT'ers. Hopefully we can get some more folks to join in next time. Maybe even some from Bozeman....:hump:

Yeah, thanks Ben! Great to meet a few local HTers. Would have liked to talk a little more about everyone's hunting spots, but whatever...maybe next time.

Dang, I just got back from fishing in BC and missed this.

Would have liked to make it.

Maybe a gathering at the Blackfoot or something in the future, sounds like a good time was had.

Wish I could have made, being pretty new to the area and all. But, had volunteer meetings in WY...... maybe next time!

Back