Guess the score

Uh, no. They can access it all they want. They don't boast about it being their own private access. And they let people access it through their property.
So its fair to assume that you let anyone that wants to access your land access it? Man I'm all for private property. If you want to allow people to access your property, great, but if you'd rather keep it private then I support that just as much. Your logic isnt making sense and the anti sheehy adds are nothing but words taken out of context.

So its fair to assume that you let anyone that wants to access your land access it? Man I'm all for private property. If you want to allow people to access your property, great, but if you'd rather keep it private then I support that just as much. Your logic isnt making sense and the anti sheehy adds are nothing but words taken out of context.
I guess i'm not following. You stated everyone that has private property bordering public boasts about private access. All I said is I know people that don't. Plain and simple. Folks are free to do what they want with their property. It's their American right.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back