Great Social Media posts?

I mean I understand the memes and making fun of stupid shit. But shed crazy is a 6.5 cripplemore guy. Total fag. Planting horns and videoing them.

Where the hell is reality. I know I talking to an educated audience. But somewhere in time we lost a dad taking his kids out hunting. That turned into a love of hunting. It's not morales but it's, idk learned, worked for, and life lessons.

Maybe iam way off but cam hanes and all those fickers so off. It's sick. Just my opinion.

I told a guy where to go bow hunting. Past week or so. He took a week off. He had a chance at a 5x5 bull. Didn't work out.

Last week he standing in front of a so called big time guy, bozeman guy. Representing a big company. Tells him the story but half truths. My opionon all about fame and notoriety.

Iam standing there listening. I left and thought fock that guy.

Hunting these days is a rich man's sport. Opportunity on private. Anyone can do that. Public is skill and luck. Somewhere in time we lost the fun. Excitement. Making memories. It is replaced with bullshit utube videos. $$$ that's what the hunting icons do it for.

Maybe I guilty of that too. Posting my big sheds. Bragging. But in my mind for a good cause. Trying to get LE deer. Montana. Reason to apply for deer get excited. And find more big sheds. Grew up in a good time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baymb
Back