NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Great Social Media posts?

Sometimes the old fashioned Newspaper Comics come in handy......Use this where you think appropriate....

1718897639866.png

IMG_0010.png

I’m a proud Canadian, but sometimes moving on down to Montana seems very appealing, just so I don’t have to deal with the eastern part of Canada anymore.

View attachment 330402

I’m a proud Canadian, but sometimes moving on down to Montana seems very appealing, just so I don’t have to deal with the eastern part of Canada anymore.
So you want to give up Canada to avoid Ontario, but are willing to take on the East Coast, West Coast, and South Coast of the USA as a better option?

Slap yourself, boy! WAKE UP...

:) :) :)

So you want to give up Canada to avoid Ontario, but are willing to take on the East Coast, West Coast, and South Coast of the USA as a better option?

Slap yourself, boy! WAKE UP...

:) :) :)

I'd say the Eastern half of Canada, and the overwhelming political power it holds over the rest of the country, is worse than all those places combined.

Plus I could open carry lol

View attachment 330402

Walk down to the gas station and buy a moose tag and post about it on hunttalk. You’ll understand how good you got it.

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdtex7
Back