Gift idea for a hunt helper

Probably looking for something more personalized but I think most 21 year olds would probably prefer this. He can either use it for bills or splurge and get exactly what he wants. More importantly take the time one night at camp to really let him know how much you appreciate him in general. I know most of us macho guys aren't good at the sappy stuff. But as I grow older and watch my kids grow and loose some of those around me I realize how important it is to let those we love around us know it in both actions and words.

A quality knife he can use on the trip and keep afterwards is the first thing that came to made. Maybe something cool like a Montana Knife Co.

He’s 21, does he know the difference or care?
Probably not at this point. Although they just posted signs they are putting up a new gentleman's club less than 2 miles from my house. Old me would have been thrilled. Also old me would have been washing dishes to pay off my tab had it been that close to home back in the day.

Most midwest guys don't need real packs so get home a nice backpack and fill it with quality stuff he can use during trip and dam near forever. Maybe kuiu venture backpack, nalgene bottle, 2 pairs of smartwool socks, wool base layer set, sitka\kuiu pants, shirt, sweatshirt, hat and then maybe a quality knife. You know what he needs and would appreciate
I like that one. Same youngster that was along with us last year in your neck of the woods.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back