Advertisement

FWP Cruelty

Fwp already says they have a surplus. Doubt they’d be putting that money that direction if they haven’t done it already
BMAs, tag allocations for NR, wardens, competent populatuon surveys, radio collar research.

I didnt realize fwp had a surplus, thats not the impression a person gets based on their comments about proposed season changes.

Lots of folks just on here have said they buy doe tags just to help with the funding but don’t plan on shooting the does…. I usually buy 2-3 doe tags and only ever fill one…
I don't think that scenario is what he was talking about. mtmuley

BMAs, tag allocations for NR, wardens, competent populatuon surveys, radio collar research.

I didnt realize fwp had a surplus, thats not the impression a person gets based on their comments about proposed season changes.
FWP made a comment something to the effect funding is good. No concerns on that front... Meanwhile aerial surveys in R1 (one example) note mechanical or inability to aquire fixed/hello for surveys... Blah, blah, blah.

This is exactly what they said multiple times during the CAC Zoom meetings. Funding is not a problem. It’s hard to believe it when there are areas that are underfunded (pay for wardens, biologists, surveys, research, etc.)
The money issue is just an easy scapegoat for a lack of accountability IMO

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jachanzar91
Back