Caribou Gear

FWP Cruelty

Elktrack

I get the email from FWP that the antelope draw results are out so I jump on and it says pending. Is this a sick twisted joke? Come on man!
I can’t take it. I already check a mere 40-50 times a day “just in case “.
This ain’t right. Pretty sure I’m gonna need a support animal after this.

I get the email from FWP that the antelope draw results are out so I jump on and it says pending. Is this a sick twisted joke? Come on man!
I can’t take it. I already check a mere 40-50 times a day “just in case “.
This ain’t right. Pretty sure I’m gonna need a support animal after this.
If you can’t take let downs from mtfwp you need to move or hunt a different state.

If you can’t take let downs from mtfwp you need to move or hunt a different state.
I’m used to the let downs for sure. It was just felt like a dirty little trick. Haha. They knew full well that I’d only read the headline and jump on and check just as fast as I could. Completely ignored the part about the 900 draw.
Pretty sure they did it on purpose though. They love getting my hopes up.

I’m used to the let downs for sure. It was just felt like a dirty little trick. Haha. They knew full well that I’d only read the headline and jump on and check just as fast as I could. Completely ignored the part about the 900 draw.
Pretty sure they did it on purpose though. They love getting my hopes up.
I’m not going to lie I checked as well. Antelope really aren’t my thing but with the ways the draws went it might be this is year.

They could double/maybe triple that and still sell them all (rifle tags, possibly not archery). No arguments there.

Just for reference- how much is a resident antelope tag in Montana these days?

Last edited:
Holy smokes. What a deal!
I know right? imagine a world where people live in a free country - and arent forced to live in a cheesy place without elk, pronghorn, or mule deer.

All the NR and R tags go up. People buy tags in montana just to have - sometimes without any plan or intention to even hunt.

I was agreeing with you- raise the NR prices, $200 is way too cheap.

Whether $14 is too cheap or just right isn’t my business- just seams like a crazy good deal, that would be sweet.

I was agreeing with you- raise the NR prices, $200 is way too cheap.

Whether $14 is too cheap or just right isn’t my business- just seams like a crazy good deal, that would be sweet.
They could make both/either of them anywhere from 3 to 10x of what they are and id be happier.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back