Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Football General Talk

4 types of teams - those you root for, those you root against, those you are just politely interested in, and those you forget are even in the league (I’m looking at you Jaguars)

Maybe the Browns fall into that last category.

All I can say is this guy is the closest it comes to Joe Cool at a fraction the price.

View attachment 344873
On a per dollar basis, without a doubt best value this year. Will be interesting to see how his $60mm/yr contract guts the rest of the team over the coming 2/3 years and whether he can overcome that. My guess is no.

Last edited:
On a per dollar basis, without a doubt best value this year. Will be interesting to see how his $60mm/yr contract guts the rest of the team over the coming 2/3 years and whether he can overcome that. My guess is no.
Hes played pretty darn well. . . With a lot of important key players out.

I dont think he tries for top QB money either.

Well somehow KC, Bills, and others are making it work.

His contract, IHO, will be a testimony to the accumulated talent around him. I think he's the recipient of a talented roster and intellectual property (coaching scheme).

Being a good reader of defense is worthless w/o the time to execute and skill position ability. He's the opposite of the Dak Effect.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaseyField01
Back