Football General Talk

So let's cut to an important issue. What is up with these plaid ball caps? A couple of weeks ago, I thought they were a one-time thing on one team. Now, they are everywhere. The flat-brim fad was not this awful.
John Daly would say it's always been present... no fad.

So let's cut to an important issue. What is up with these plaid ball caps? A couple of weeks ago, I thought they were a one-time thing on one team. Now, they are everywhere. The flat-brim fad was not this awful.
Swag for sale as part of their anti-cancer “crucial catch” promo this month.

So, is McCarthy the next coach to lose his job?
We should know by Monday morning, I suspect. I give him a 50:50 chance of being coach at the end of the week (esp, I think this is their bye coming up - perfect timing for a new coach).

Probably an important factor in the outcome is who is available right now that Jerry might like.

Buffalo is only favored by 1.5 points tonight. If I was a betting man, I’d take the Bills.

Here's a bet with the Hunt Talk spirit in mind.

This is the bet. If you have a family member, friend, or yourself you'd like an RMEF Team Elk Membership gift, that is the gentleman's bet I offer and if I win, you gift the same to a friend of mine.

We'll call this the Bills win by MORE THAN 1 point and I win.

First post or PM takes this bet.

1000000099.jpg

Davante to Jets.

Both of the involved teams are a great example of why certain franchises get bad and stay bad, despite the NFL being set up to avoid that very scenario.
Exactly.

Even if that trade makes you a contending team - you likely arent going to stay at home in january at all with a 2-4 record now in a division with the bills.

The raiders made out better if you ask me. But yeah - the raiders, browns, jets, are all proof if you make dumb decisions even on a self leveling playing field youll still be losers :)

Maybe add the cowboys, too 😂

Davante Adams has wanted to get back with Rodgers since they were seperated. I have said many times, Rodgers made Adams look better than he was. I have not seen Adams play but a few times with the Raiders and Rodgers is a shell of himself from the past. I do not see this being the successful partnership they had with the Packers.
Davante to Jets.

Both of the involved teams are a great example of why certain franchises get bad and stay bad, despite the NFL being set up to avoid that very scenario.

I do not see this being the successful partnership they had with the Packers.

Agree, of course not- ARod is way past his prime, and Davante is likely a bit past peak as well.

The old 49er philosophy of getting rid of players a year too soon vs year too late is often unpopular with the fans, but usually the best bet for team in the long term.

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lknight
Back