East Crazy Mountain Land Exchange

Unfortunately, looking at Tester's voting record I'm more worried about boys playing against my daughter in sports (and several other issues) than this issue....... It's too bad the left, even though helping our public land cause more, has gone so extreme on issues that affect my kid's future. No way in h*ll will I be voting to let Tester continue his far-left voting record.

… but I've never read such a pile of sh*t as that in my life. I don't even know where to begin...
Are you saying the article is factually inaccurate, intentionally misleading, or exposing a lot of bullshit? Not sure how to interpret that.

Are you saying the article is factually inaccurate, intentionally misleading, or exposing a lot of bullshit? Not sure how to interpret that.
The article is a pile of sh*t. It is extremely biased, and it will lead the reader to inaccurate conclusions, which is not to say there aren't issues in the Crazies.

Unfortunately, looking at Tester's voting record I'm more worried about boys playing against my daughter in sports (and several other issues) than this issue....... It's too bad the left, even though helping our public land cause more, has gone so extreme on issues that affect my kid's future. No way in h*ll will I be voting to let Tester continue his far-left voting record.
Where their opinion applies matters a lot more than their opinion on a topic. School board, state legislators/judges/exec will all make a way larger difference in those kind of issues. Much like abortion or other third rail political topics.

Also worth considering what is up or down stream in the checks and balances? For example - Busse tries to ban AR15s in the state of MT. I think my odds of drawing 2 supertags might be better than him getting legislation to sign - let alons the courts maintaining that kind of law.

I'm more worried about boys playing against my daughter in sports (and several other issues) than this issue
As a grandparent I watch and keep track of Montana sports. That ain't happening! (I challenge anyone to cite one example in Montana high school sports or even in high school or college sports across the West.) If men or boys playing against girls is a major factor in this political era relative to so many real issues ... and especially public lands issues, then too much koolaid is being ingested.
There are legitimate transgender related issues, but that one is an emotional red herring, Dad. Likely many of those "several other issues" are as well.

Public land access and ownership in the Crazies is a big deal right now, today, currently, at this point in public lands history with you having a voice, particularly with something on the cusp of happening. So support for the right choices is critical.

I know you’re a busy guy but I see this being shared all over and would value any cliff notes.
It's so bad I literally don't know where to start. Plus, if I've learned anything, it's that I'll never change anyone's mind, and maybe I do more damage than good speaking to this subject.

I will say, if the exchange had conservation easements in it, then we'd be far more protected against billionaires than we are right now. Furthermore, we don't have access to any of those lands now -- just try to go to any of them -- so billionaire's alleged plots are rather moot.

Back