Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Dropped onx and went to Gaia

ccc23454

Made the swap, tired of issues with onx and trying out Gaia. So far i like app and map selection is incredible, i really like the topo choices. One thing i noticed so far is i like the way onx shows MVUM roads better but that is likely just going to take getting use to or finding a different map overlay. Anyone have any map packs or overlays they really like?

Made the swap, tired of issues with onx and trying out Gaia. So far i like app and map selection is incredible, i really like the topo choices. One thing i noticed so far is i like the way onx shows MVUM roads better but that is likely just going to take getting use to or finding a different map overlay. Anyone have any map packs or overlays they really like?
I use both. I use Gaia 95% of the time, ONX 5% of the time.

I like that Gaia has hierarchical folder so I store waypoints in a folder structure like: hunting/2024/pheasants/MT

I like the high resolution imagery in Gaia and ability to label waypoints such as "Flushed rooster 1-Nov-2023".

I also like that in Gaia private land layer I can see exactly what the landowner name is and how many acres the parcel is.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdtex7
Back