Yeti GOBOX Collection

Did anyone see this?

Sorry, I’m late on all of this. Remove if necessary. I was just shocked to see this

Sorry, I’m late on all of this. Remove if necessary. I was just shocked to see this
I think it’s ok to keep one open as it seems to have a huge impact on people around here.
It just derailed so fast and went way too dark.

I’m confident this one will go better.

Speechless. Sorry for all the HT’ers who were in deception of this freak. Praying the victim’s family has peace.

The story was on local Bozeman news today and it was evident that relief was felt deeply.
Even with the hype and perception of the rampant growth and impacts to the Bozeman area, this is still fundamentally a rural state and area that has difficulty coping with any murders or other horrific crimes which go unsolved for too long.

Watched the DNA science develope over my career. I recall deputy Reichert, King County Sheriffs office was chastised for booking a DNA sample after reading about this possible evidence tool. Years Later that sample, when Reichert was king county sheriff, was checked again and the green river killer was identified and later convicted. It appears that the hair in this case was booked, which can also be matched, and the follow up was able to develop DNA. Kudos to the first deputies on scene for preserving evidence.

Talk about a complete path of destruction starting with the victim first and foremost and her family all these years, now his own wife and kids, and the fact that his own family is denied any life insurance benefits after all of this. Truly a sad sad deal

I wonder why they spoke to him without making an arrest first

Back