Damn you Helene

CUElk

Question for my Hunt Talk friends. So, we were severely impacted by the hurricane. My brother's business was completely wiped out. We have the non resident big game combo but the chances of us being able to come are very slim. Almost impossible for us to get him relocated, plus the financial cost of a trip would not be a wise move given what he has lost. I called FWP this morning and was told we could return the tags for a 50% refund. I was hoping for more given the circumstances. Also wondering about our points. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with similar situations or have any suggestions. The lady I spoke with was very nice and did let me leave a message for a supervisor so we will see how that goes. Thanks

They have a medical exception that gets you 90% back, but it requires that a licensed doc sign the form. You lose your points either way.

They have a medical exception that gets you 90% back, but it requires that a licensed doc sign the form. You lose your points either way.
More of a refund would be nice but I would rather have the points or the opportunity to purchase one this fall. That way we have a good chance in next years draw. Hoping the supervisor gives me some good news.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpecialJed
Back