Charlie Hustle

Pete needs to be in the HOF. Yeah he bet on baseball, but he shouldn’t be shunned… He shouldn’t be in before anyone from the steroids era IMHO

Big Red Machine! The Great 8. My brother has a Reds pennant signed by Johnny Bench. Rose is the best hitter to ever play.

Big Red Machine! The Great 8. My brother has a Reds pennant signed by Johnny Bench. Rose is the best hitter to ever play.
Ted Williams lost multiple seasons which were shorter seasons in his era. He was not injured but rather was active military during war. I like Ted better as a hitter. Ted had more hits, walks and homeruns per plate appearance. Won the triple crown twice and has a higher career batting average and higher single season average of .406.

It's just as dumb as buck weaver still being banned. That poor bastard didn't do anything and still banned 105 years later. Baseball thinks they are so high and mighty get over yourselves for cripes sake.

Same thing with roids...Sammy vs Mark was must see TV they literally would interrupt seinfeld or whatever show was on to show their at bats live. Baseball was dead before that. Baseball should build a shrine for them roid taking players for pumping juice back into the sport!

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpecialJed
Back