Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Damn Pigs

Redmt

My wife works at my daughters bakery on Mondays. She leaves here about 5:30am. 5 minutes later she calls to tell me there's 2 very large pigs on our lower road going to the front gate. I asked do you want me to come shoot one? No she says that we haven't butchered the buck I got on opening day yet. Ok,,so what do you want me to do? She said they are blocking the road and won't move. I said honk your horn. She did and they still won't move. I said get out and yell at them. She says they are right in front of the car that she was going to try and scare them away yelling at them they were too close to get out. Somehow this appears to be my fault. They finally wandered off. I should go whack one but I'm not really interested a morning project. Besides we just finished a 250+ for "ham" steaks and sausage. Damn Pigs

Go whack one and donate the meat to a local women's or homeless shelter if you already have too much

Used to hunt San Miguel and north of Nastyspewmento lake.
Barley farmers would pay me $20 a pig.
Now that's guided hunts stuff. LOL

My wife works at my daughters bakery on Mondays. She leaves here about 5:30am. 5 minutes later she calls to tell me there's 2 very large pigs on our lower road going to the front gate. I asked do you want me to come shoot one? No she says that we haven't butchered the buck I got on opening day yet. Ok,,so what do you want me to do? She said they are blocking the road and won't move. I said honk your horn. She did and they still won't move. I said get out and yell at them. She says they are right in front of the car that she was going to try and scare them away yelling at them they were too close to get out. Somehow this appears to be my fault. They finally wandered off. I should go whack one but I'm not really interested a morning project. Besides we just finished a 250+ for "ham" steaks and sausage. Damn Pigs
For clarification, you're talking about actual pigs, Sus domesticus?

I got to hunt the Hearst ranch a few times.
Story goes Hearst brought Russian wild hogs and they crossbred from there with the wild Spanish/rancher pigs.
Long snouts and black hair.
Took a 350lb boar @hunter-Leggett base just over the hill from Hearst ranch. 3" tusks that cut stringline string with ease.
Still have the skull with one tusk. Rodents take the teeth.

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back