Kenetrek Boots

CWD- again and forever.

There has been one found for elk which makes your statement false. What are your credentials in all this?
I wanted to circle back to this because I was not satisfied with my previous answer, and I couldn’t find the email that I thought I had. So, I did some digging and realized I stated something in correct.

The story with Lucky was that she did not contract CWD, however, she was still a one off. Both of her offspring (who also had the LL gene), contracted CWD and subsequently died from it. So again, the LL gene is less susceptible with longer incubation periods. Whatever the deal was with Lucky is unknown and they’ve been unable to repeat it.

Ive corrected my previous post to make sure all information is correct.

I wanted to circle back to this because I was not satisfied with my previous answer, and I couldn’t find the email that I thought I had. So, I did some digging and realized I stated something in correct.

The story with Lucky was that she did not contract CWD, however, she was still a one off. Both of her offspring (who also had the LL gene), contracted CWD and subsequently died from it. So again, the LL gene is less susceptible with longer incubation periods. Whatever the deal was with Lucky is unknown and they’ve been unable to repeat it.

Ive corrected my previous post to make sure all information is correct.
Good for you, but you better review more than that post. I knew Lucky didn't die of CWD, but having a discussion with someone like you is not worth my time. Your attempt spread your vast CWD knowledge falls far short. This thread started with a poorly written article about CWD in Wyoming, a place you where you obviously don't know jackshit about anything CWD. That isn't meant to imply you know much about it in other states either.

You don't have to reply, just chew on that for a while. Like I said it's not worth my time.

Good for you, but you better review more than that post. I knew Lucky didn't die of CWD, but having a discussion with someone like you is not worth my time. Your attempt spread your vast CWD knowledge falls far short. This thread started with a poorly written article about CWD in Wyoming, a place you where you obviously don't know jackshit about anything CWD. That isn't meant to imply you know much about it in other states either.

You don't have to reply, just chew on that for a while. Like I said it's not worth my time.
Im sorry I’ve offended you. Hope you have a good 4th. Thanks for your work and involvement in Wyoming, Buzz speaks highly of you.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wannabee
Back